About Dina Merhbi
Being a career-driven woman, I was trying to do it all to achieve my dream business of the laptop lifestyle.
My business took 100% of my attention.
And I neglected my personal life & my health, waiting for a freedom I was hoping to reach through my business.
But the opposite happened…
My business suffered because of it. My self-esteem suffered. And so did my relationships.
I made a decision to change, and I did.
Now, I’m actually doing more in my business by working less, feeling GREAT & ENERGIZED in my body, and loving my business & my life.
I have found the perfect fit for my perfect life without spending hours in the kitchen or working 80hrs per week.
And I can help you find the right fit for your perfect business & lifestyle.
I love food, and I would never want anyone to stop any food they love for the rest of their life.
We have to work with your body, and not against it, and this is where TRUE and LONG-LASTING change occurs.
To have a healthy and balanced life, the first step is having a healthy and balanced relationship with food, all foods. This is how you can truly banish the binge, end the cravings, and start loving your body.
Nourishment from the inside out is the KEY success.
I am an unconventional coach who helps you heal from the inside out.
With me, there is no dieting, there is no restriction, there are no chalky-tasting powders.
We get to the root cause of your current behaviors, build tools to heal them, and stop compulsive eating and lose weight WITHOUT cutting the foods your love.
This is why I use a systemic global approach to helo you break up with your unwanted habits without forcing anything or not being who you truly are.
It is all about tuning in to the empowered woman inside of you, and letting her shine through the work we will be doing together.
And yes, you will still be able to enjoy wine without having to cut anything else out.
Life is short. Let’s eat our way to health, weight loss, and food freeodm.
If you want to feel control in your life, not hindered to step out and do new things.
If you want FREEDOM in your mind to not obsess about food all day long.
If you are seeking to be the person you are meant to be and not hiding behind your body.
If you are ready to feel EMPOWERED in your life, boost your SELF-ESTEEM and feel healthier in your body and mind.
Then you are at the perfect place to help achieve all that.
My Education & Credentials
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Coach (Level 1 and 2) – CQPNL
- Ayurveda counselor – Sivananda Yoga School
- Prenatal yoga teacher alongside renowned yoga and birthing expert Denyse Laurendeau
- ‘Enseignant Guérisseur/ Natural healer’ certification – taught by YogaCharia Sylvie Tremblay of Yoga Sangha
- Yoga Teacher in Hatha and Vinyasa – 380-hr – taught by YogaCharia Sylvie Tremblay of Yoga Sangha
- Motivational coaching – PsyMontreal
- Acte Alimentaire I – Équilibre
- Certificate in Mental Health– Montreal University
- Certificate in Television and Radio – ProMédia
- Minor in psychology – McGill University
- Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics and Human Nutrition – McGill University