In case you’ve never heard of me **horrified gasp**, here’s why I’m uniquely & firmly qualified to tell you everything you had ever wanted to know about nutrition, mindful eating and mental health.
My expertise is helping those living with binge eating and emotional eating understand that the food is not the problem…it is the symptoms to something else.
And when we understand that, we are truly in control our habits, and you can put in specific action steps to rebuild your health, and finally let food be food…not a trigger…not a crutch…not a sugar-rush…just food that nourished your body.
- Bachelors in Dietetics and Human Nutrition
- Minor in Psychology
- Certificate in Mental Health
- Certificate in Ayurveda Counselling
- 500-hr yoga teach training certificate,
- Practitionner coach in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
I have worked with thousands of women and men break free from dieting and constant hunger, conquer their food addiction, emotional eating and binge eating, and reaching a healthy weight for life in as little as 90 days
I started this business because I was sick & tired of people struggling with nutrition, body image issues, anxiety and depression, and not finding a solution, and also because I wanted people to know that there is one…their solution, their salvation and their chance to forever say adios to constant hunger, compulsive eating, binge eating and fatigue forever and ever amen.
If you want to see me more in action, I have also been an expert on many media channels.
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Coach (Level 1 and 2) – CQPNL
- Ayurveda counselor – Sivananda Yoga School
- Prenatal yoga teacher alongside renowned yoga and birthing expert Denyse Laurendeau
- ‘Enseignant Guérisseur/ Natural healer’ certification – taught by YogaCharia Sylvie Tremblay of Yoga Sangha
- Yoga Teacher in Hatha and Vinyasa – 380-hr – taught by YogaCharia Sylvie Tremblay of Yoga Sangha
- Motivational coaching – PsyMontreal
- Acte Alimentaire I – Équilibre
- Certificate in Mental Health– Montreal University
- Certificate in Television and Radio – ProMédia
- Minor in psychology – McGill University
- Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics and Human Nutrition – McGill University
- Dietitian at Physimed, a global health clinic, working alongside doctors, psychologist and trainers.
- Nutritional therapist at Clinique Psychoalimentaire, a clinic specialized in helping those that have disordered eating . I worked with therapists, sexologists and health educators to provide an complete health recovery program to all clients.
- National nutrition coordinator at Pfizer Canada Inc. I was part of the launching team to bring health accessible to all employees across canada by offering conferences, consultations, programs and challenges.
- Lead Nutrition consultant at ProHealth Group Inc. offering conferences across Canada.
- Dietitian at McGill University’s Student Health Services and Eating Disorder Unit.
If you are ready to work together and stop binge eating, or if you have any general inquiries, do not hesitate to reach out to me: Info@DinaMerhbi.com