Book Dina for speaking
Dina Merhbi is a Health & Wellness Coach, NLP practitioner, and a yoga & mindfulness teacher. She was also a dietitian-nutritionist for 21 years in Canada.
Over the past 22 years, Dina utilized science-based proven strategies to coach & mentor thousands of entrepreneurs and high-performance individuals look, feel & be at their best so that they can show up more confidently and energetically in their life and business.
A recognized expert in her field, Dina has been featured on Global News, Business Insider, Huffington post and more.
Incorporating personalized coaching and wellness conferences to your workplace can only but help improve the overall wellbeing and mood of all employees. This in turn will help decrease absenteeism and presenteeism, and reduce health costs related to chronic diseases.
However, the biggest reward is helping each indivual better align their daily habits to living a happy and a healthy life at home, and at work.
With practical tools and workshops that can fit your company’s current health status, let us help you build a stronger and healthier workplace.
- Online health challenges
- Wellness conferences
- A healthy and invigorating nutrition foundation
- Keeping your heart and arteries healthy
- Diabetes: how to manage it in the real world
- How to read nutrition labels
- Eating healthily while training
- Top 10 foods to build strength against cancer
- Mindful eating
- And several conferences can be developed as needed
Here are some companies that trusted our services:
- Ardene: 4-week employee health challenge (online)
- GSK: conferences, kiosks and nutritional consultations
- Physimed: conferences, kiosks and nutritional consultations
- Pfizer Canada Inc.: conferences, kiosks and nutritional consultations
- Banque Nationale: conferences, kiosks and nutritional consultations
- Brébeuf college: health conference for the teachers
- Marianopolis college: health conference for the teachers